Our search process is based on a structured and systematic approach, which is proactive, detailed and target oriented. This process begins with understanding the client's needs and goes all the way to post recruitment follow-up with both the client and the candidate. The key principles of our search methodology focus on:
- Understanding the client’s need with regard to existing business activities, organization structure, culture, and future growth plans
- Mapping position specific competencies including job title, deliverables, principal accountabilities, and other relevant details
- Developing a sourcing strategy that draws up a list of appropriate sources to recruit candidates by utilizing the network along with the database to develop a list of most promising candidates is an important step. This list is presented to the client as a comprehensive list of people we intend to approach.
- Establishing contact once we have determined a mutual interest in pursuing specific candidates is the right way to proceed. Candidates are contacted and apprised of the opportunity for eliciting their interest in the position.
- Evaluating candidates with the aim of determining a profile match with the job, their career aspirations, and suitability in the context and culture of client organization
- Detailed Reference Checks on candidates who have been selected for hire, before the offer is formally extended. If required, we could also help conduct a background check on these candidates, through appropriate agencies.
- Negotiations for the candidate's final compensation requirements and if required, assist in completing the hiring arrangements.
- Post joining follow- ups with the clients and the candidates ensuring smooth transition